Here are some things to think about before you go.
- Have you had your questions answered about abortion procedures and risks?
- Have you had a confidential, judgement-free consultation with a medical professional?
- Have you had an ultrasound to know for sure that your pregnancy is not likely to miscarry?
- We can help make sure by checking for the following:
- confirmation of a heartbeat
- pregnancy in the right place
- to determine how far along you are
- Do you know the statistics on how often pregnancies end in miscarriage?
- Have you considered all three of your options?
We do not provide or refer for abortions and all of your infromation is kept confidential. All of our services are at no cost. We can help you figure out all of the above with a scheduled appointment. Give us a call at 567-694-5576 or schedule an appointment online.
For more information, please visit https://www.athomeabortionfacts.com